DMLab was accepted as a collaborator to the consortium that formed the International Network of Networks for Well-being in The Built Environment, a research project funded by the US National Science Foundation (NSF). The goal of the 3-year long project is to enhance health and well-being within the built-environment by studying specific characteristics of smart buildings and smart cities environments. At the core of IN2WIBE is a shared understanding that well-being is strongly dependent on the links between the built environment and the personal, cultural, economic, and social forces that drive health, productivity, satisfaction, and comfort. A total of 33 partners from 17 countries participate in the Network.
- Artificial Intelligence in the service of Architecture. 08/01/2022
- Θέση ακαδημαϊκού υποτρόφου 07/09/2021
- Το Πολυτεχνείο Κρήτης αναλαμβάνει έργο στην Έκθεση “1821-2021, Θησαυροί της Μεταεπαναστατικής Ελλάδας, συλλογή Κρασάκη” 01/09/2021
- Χανιά | τελετή έναρξης για το συνέδριο και workshop «Update My City» 26/07/2021
- ΔΙΑΛΟΓΟΙ #04, “ZOOMING” 31/05/2021